Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Beauty Product of Note - Apple Cider Vinegar


Yes, seriously.
Browsing the web, do you ever feel like you are constantly seeing posts on blogs or Pinterest about home beauty tricks?  I sure do, and usually ignore them.  However, this one caught my eye for some reason.  It was so simple that I decided to try it out.

1 part vinegar/3 parts water
Follow the easy instructions from the link.

Let's just say... Wow.  It actually does what it says it will do.  I was kind of surprised, to be honest.  But I'm so glad I tried it.
If you struggle with spots now and then, this is worth trying.  See how it works for you.
Personally, I am just sad I hadn't found this sooner.

*Must be able to stand the smell of vinegar.
*It may dry out your skin so don't skimp on the moisturizer.

What tricks or tips have you tried?

1 comment: