Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff S/S '14

Though I am familiar with this designer's name, as well as her famous "Morning After Bag", I will admit that I have not followed Rebecca Minkoff much before this week's show.  Now, however, I am inspired to keep her in my sights.

Here are some of my favorite looks from the S/S '14 collection.

Her ability to combine feminine and sporty aesthetics is remarkable.  It blends so seamlessly and results in an interesting but wearable selection.  Casual and easy with just enough embellishment and detail, this is right up my alley.
Can we please note the shorts and skirts?  Who wouldn't love to try these?  Classic cuts with unique touches that are only hers.
I LOVE the yellow and black pattern.  She managed what looks like a fresh, spring-accessible plaid.  At least, that is how it translated to me.
And, of course, how can we not address those shoes?!  Amazing.  They are art... and super funky!  I want to try them on so badly!



You can find info at:
MBFW Photos and Videos for runway video and more pics
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
Rebecca Minkoff website

Go check out the other pics and the runway video.

What is your favorite part of the collection?
Do you follow Rebecca Minkoff?  Are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment